CPD provider credentials
Training should be provided by persons and/or entities that hold appropriate qualifications and or experience, relevant to the training provided.
Our learning providers are proven suppliers of industry-relevant compliance training. Among the credentials we look for are:
- Being an ASIC Authorised Assessor for the purposes of RG146 and RG105; and/or
- Being a registered training organisation accredited to offer programs and qualifications throughout Australia; and /or
- Demonstrated, long-standing expertise in the activities and regulatory obligations of organisations operating in or servicing the financial services sector.
Our CPD - cpdevolve provides financial participants and organisations with the complete online solution to satisfy requirements.
- an annual training plan
- a dynamic library of engaging and informative CPD topics
- A dashboard that tracks an adviser’s progress and training hours for each CPD category + tax points.
- Ability to upload and record all external CPD training such as face-to-face workshops, internal training programs, webinars and conferences.